Pages

Happy 2015!


Hello lovies and happy new year! I'm Danica Mateo and I'm starting this new year with a fresh new blog. 2014 was quite an eventful year for me in terms of finding myself. I spent most of the year 2014 planning to start a blog "when I got more of an interesting life." But I figured why not now? So for those of you who have watched my youtube videos, hello! I love you! 

So once again, I'm Danica. I'm an aspiring stylist and journalist. I'm here, creating this blog as my own form of self expression.This blog is dedicated to documenting my style, my inspirations, and generally things that make me feel like life is worth living. I'm so excited to share how my style evolves through this journey here on citywolff. Those of you who are keeping up with me, I love you so much and thank you. Here's to a good new year! 

-Danica

1 comment :