Pages

Nothing To Wear





Beanie- Forever 21 
Oversized Long Sleeve- Zara 
 Fur Coat- Zara 
 Knee Socks- Forever 21 
 Boots- Zara

Here are my two favorite pieces from my XMAS Haul: My 'I Have Nothing To Wear' shirt and faux fur coat, both from Zara. I love loose, oversized t-shirts because they're the most comfortable item to wear when I'm lazy, yet they still have so much potential to style it up! In this case, with my fur coat.

The oversized long sleeve is an essential in my closet. I'm moderately lazy and some days, I just don't feel like getting all dolled up. The oversized t-shirt provides me the most comfort and flexibility to style it in so many different ways. I'm really into menswear/gender neutral clothing and oversized t-shirts help me bring out that boyish vibe that I usually like to portray in my outfits. I specifically love this one because it's honest and to the point. 'I have nothing to wear.' More like, 'I was lazy and didn't feel like putting together an outfit, so I put this on!' 

In this case, I went for a more girly look with the fur coat on top of the oversized shirt. Fur never fails to add a little pop of diva to a look. This fur coat just adds onto my comfort since it's SO soft! It's so warm and inviting and it's the perfect piece for me to hide under when it gets chillier. Generally, this whole outfit is centered around comfort while still feeling kinda cute! I hope you like this look! Let me know if you'd wear this on a lazy day and if not, what would you wear? 

-Danica 

2 comments :

  1. Hahaha ok, that outfit does not LOOK lazy! I dont think. So you get to get away with being lazy while not even looking like it. Nice! Those thigh highs are killer, I am so jealous. I need a pair so bad. In white too. And stripes! I think a lot of people dig the androgynous look, so we both agree on that. Girlie but with a boyish edge? Maybe?

    Ok on a lazy day, I'm really bad. I dont have a very good middle ground. it's like either I go for it, or I really DON'T go for it... Sad XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think the fur coat definitely completes the look!
    This is a very stylish lazy day outfit :)

    ReplyDelete