Pages

California Winter Lookbook

Hey all you people! So I teamed up with my friend, Vanessa from Cheeky Fawn and we put together a California Winter Lookbook! Winter in California can be chilly, but not too cold at all. So here's a little idea of what us LA natives would wear. Hope you enjoy! 
*I'll be listing where I got the items from my looks. To see where Vanessa got hers, check out her links which I'll leave at the end of this post! 
Suit Up
Beanie-Forever 21
Scarf-Thrifted
Blazer-Urban Outfitters
Boots-Zara

Black blazers never fail to dress up my outfits. They're classy and clean-cut, and they bring an element of seriousness and professionalism to a look. I've been seeing a lot of spreads in magazines lately of women in suits and quite frankly, I'm crazy about the idea. I love the look of women in men's suits. It portrays so much power and feminism. In my opinion, blazers give a great opportunity to look sexy while at the same time saying, 'I've got my shit together.'

The Knee-High Socks
Dress-Brandy Melville
Coat-Forever 21
Scarf-Thrifted
Knee Socks- H&M
Boots-Zara

Once again, California isn't known for cold weather. Most winters, the coldest it gets is about 60 degrees. All I need for this type of weather is a long coat to cover up when the wind blows. It's likely that the sun will still be out so I can get away with exposing my legs a little bit! To keep a little covered up, the knee socks are perfect. There's something sexy about knee socks to me. It's something about covering up but exposing the most attractive part of a girl's legs, which in MY opinion is her thighs. 

Fluff, Fluff, Fluff
Coat-Zara
Scarf-Zara
T-Shirt Dress-H&M

Fur! I love fur and it's definitely trending all around right now. And yes, faux fur. I have not seen one person in a fur coat who DIDN'T look good. Everyone can rock fur and look fabulous. I mentioned in my last post how fur can easily liven up a lazy look, and I think that's the best way to go with fur. I'm not one to necessarily like looking all done up and glamorous. I love staying minimalistic and simple, but still have that element that makes the outfit interesting. A nice touch of fur always brings a simple look together and makes you look and feel fierce! Note: Be cautious of people trying to pet you.


I had so much fun shooting these looks! Let me know which outfit was your favey and be sure to check out the wonderful Nessy Fawn! 

Thanks for keepin up! xxxxx

-Dan

1 comment :