Pages

NUDES

THE CITY WOLFF X POLYDEUX




DAN
Coat-Forever 21
Dress-Urban Outfitters
Heels-Foreign Exchange

MARIEL
Top-Redux Ritual
Skirt-Forever 21
Shoes-Nasty Gal

It's such a small world meeting a fellow blogger & youtuber right at work! I met Mariel on a slow day of work at UO and immediately hit it off! Once we both found out we were bloggers, a collaboration was the first thing to start planning. We both threw out some colors that we'd like to center our looks around and NUDES happened to be the one idea that stood out. So here's just ONE SIMPLE WAY that we each styled nudes. 

Mariel's nude skirt brings some effortless sensuality to her look, which I love. It's basically like a second skin. I had an all black and white themed outfit and to tie the outfit all together, my favorite nude coat (which I've worn over and over & will continue wearing over and over) was perfect to add a tiny bit of color but still keep me looking relaxed! 

I hope you guys enjoyed!
For more nudes, check out this second look on my youtube down below!
-----> Click here to watch! <-----

XO,
Danica

2 comments :