Pages

Golden Wonder







feat.
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb by LUSH Cosmetics
IT by Alexa Chung

Sorry, this post isn't about clothes, but more about the lack thereof. I'll be back to posting more outfits soon, but I've been spending a lot of time relaxing. I had just gotten off from working a 3:30 am shift at Urban Outfitters and I needed to unwind, as I'm not used to being awake at those kind of hours. So diving into this wonderful bath and having some silent time was lovely. Special thanks to my amazing friend, Alex, who gave me this Golden Wonder package. If you haven't bathed with a LUSH bath bomb, you must. That is an order. You must. Try any of them. They're all amazing. Anyway, I'll be back soon with more looks to post. I hope you all enjoy your day//week. 

-Dan

No comments :

Post a Comment