Pages

Feeling Down?


Me too. So, to try and cheer up you lil butterflies who have been feeling more like caterpillars lately, just know that I'm right there with you. Lately, I've been feeling down. Way down. And I've learned that the smallest things can make you feel happy. Simply surround yourself with things and/or people that make you feel even the slightest bit happier. Do what you love. Don't hesitate. If it makes you happy, keep it around. As long as you can. Those are the things that make your life worth living, right?
A few of those little things that make me feel happy are cute decors, scented candles, my favorite perfume, and writing. 





It's like a kiss to my nose.
Scented Candle- Aloha Orchid from Anthropologie


I always feel prettier after one spritz.
Perfume- Daisy by Marc Jacobs


Write, write, write. About anything and everything. About whatever the HECK you want. It'll make you feel better. I promise.
Brown Leather Journal- Target


Decorate your room. Rearrange as much as you can. Don't get used to seeing the same things. Changing around just the smallest details of your room will make you feel good, I swear it.

It's been a long day, I bet. Don't let it get you down. Try these things because it certainly helped me in my dark times. All the love.

-Dan

1 comment :

  1. Lovely tips. Something about candles (or I actually prefer incense) has definitely got that calming/soothing element to it.
    You ok?

    ReplyDelete