Pages

Louis Vuitton Series 2 Exhibition

Coat | Bag | Boots - Zara                               Top | Pants - Brandy Melville

This was a quick look that I put together to go to the Louis Vuitton Series 2 Exhibition in Los Angeles. It was such an amazing exhibition and it was filled with fashionistas who were passionate about the story of LV. I loved looking around and seeing everyone's unique styles and I was sure I saw some fellow bloggers roaming around as well. This was the closest I could get to Fashion Week and this exhibit was only here for 2 weeks then off to Europe. They aren't even going to New York, so of course I had to take this chance I had to check it out! So glad I did. This is one of my new favorite coats because of the high collar that acts like a scarf AND the midnight blue color. Since I felt like I was hiding a bit behind my coat, I wanted to throw on these boots because I thought the silver chains would help me stand out a little and add some edge. 

I made a vlog on my youtube channel so that all of you that couldn't make it to the exhibition could get a taste of what it was like. Check out the highlights!
-----> Click here to watch! <-----

XO,
Danica 

No comments :

Post a Comment