Pages

Fall In Love Too Fast

Day Date 
Sweater-Love StoryPants-Brandy MelvilleBoots-H&MBackpack-Brandy Melville

Evening Date
Dress-ZaraClutch-F21Heels-Local Boutique

Hello all! Happy Valentine's Day! Not like I have a date (HA, CAN YOU IMAGINE), but I hope this post inspires anyone who may have a date this Valentine's Day or anyone who just wants some outfit ideas for the arbitrary holiday. 

Since it's been quite warm in Cali for me, I decided to put together a more summery outfit for a casual day date. Something breezy, comfortable and slightly more feminine will suit the sunny afternoon for whatever I may be doing. I could wear this flowy outfit on a date to get some sweet fro-yo, OR I can wear this on a shopping day to IKEA! Hint, hint: I'll be doing the latter. 
For an evening date, I would want to wear something more sexy and compliments my body shape. Usually, I hide behind loose fitted t-shirts and oversized jackets, so wearing a tight fitted dress such as this one is definitely a step out of my comfort zone. I'm not usually one to dress to show off my figure but I quite like the way this dress fits on me. I love that this body con dress still has some sporty edge to it since it's made of jersey material and has that sporty red and white trim along collar and sleeves. 

I hope you like these looks, loves. Let me know which outfit you would prefer to wear and what you guys wore this Valentine's day! 

PS. Watch my Valentine's 2015 Lookbook ----->Click here to watch!<-----

XO,
Dan

No comments :

Post a Comment