Pages

Inappropriate Me



Hey guys! So it's been a few weeks since the school semester has started and I've already gotten swamped with projects and assignments. I apologize for not posting very often! So to make it up to you, I thought I'd share one of my projects that I've had. I'm in a class called Apparel Analysis, which is my favorite class that I've ever taken. My first project for that class was called 'Inappropriate me' and basically all I had to do was dress inappropriately for a certain setting or occasion and document how people reacted to me. 

I dressed up as some funky mama of some sort and I went out to Target and Barnes and Noble. Surprisingly, I didn't get that many reactions. I expected people to just stare at me, which they did! Just not as much. I even tried to attract the attention to me. I tried to click my heels as loud as I could, walk with a swing in my hips, and walk as close as I could to people. I even DANCED near them. But all I got were a few stares and a few giggles. 

I was really nervous about this project because I get embarrassed easily and I absolutely hate attracting attention to myself, but I figured I needed to go all out for this. I'm being graded on it! In the end, it was a fun way to do something different and get out of my comfort zone. I seriously suggest you guys try it out and have a laugh! If you do, record it and share it! I'd love to see what reactions you guys can stir up! 

I'll try to post once things start calming down at school! I promise I'll be around!
Until then!

XO,
Dan

No comments :

Post a Comment