Pages

Teddy Bear Coat

Fedora | Zara    Coat | Brandy Melville    Top/Pants | American Apparel    Shoes | Zara    Bag | Zara

Here's a super easy and MAD COMFORTABLE outfit for you all. Now, I'm not sure that this coat was actually called 'the teddy bear coat' in the store but I'm calling it the teddy bear coat because it literally feels like a teddy bear. I knew it was going to be a cold and long day at school the other day, so I wore this coat, knowing I'd be tired and wanting to wear something I'd be comfy in. Knowing I'd be up early and really sleepy all day on campus, this jacket was a must. Wearing this coat is literally like wearing a blanket. I'm ready for a nap on-the-go! 

Normally, I would style this jacket with an all black base outfit: black jeans, black shoes, black top. I wanted to change it up a bit and do something different instead of having an all black outfit so wala, I chose a nude top. Not the most daring change, but it's a step for me! I spiced up the outfit with a fedora and a small shoulder clutch and now I'm ready for the day. Super comfy and cute! Hope you enjoyed this look of the day.

XO,
Dan 

No comments :

Post a Comment