Pages

SPRING BREAK WEAR


The best thing about this outfit (speaking for myself only) is that it is almost completely thrifted! The shirt, the jacket, and the shorts are all thrifted. My boots are from Free People, more of an investment piece at around $200. The quality is there, so trust. They are definitely worth the money. I put this quick look together for a collaboration with College Fashionista x MTV for a Spring Break article. College Fashionista and MTV wanted to know how I would dress for Spring Break traveling as well as my three must-haves in my bag for traveling. I've repeated this many times before, but the most important thing in an outfit to me is comfort. Who wants to be traveling in an uncomfortable outfit anyway? It's easy to travel in a comfortable outfit while still looking stylish and put together. I just threw on a white t-shirt and vintage denim blue jeans! I've been feeling very 90's lately so I decided to go double denim and throw on this thrifted denim jacket on top for when it gets chilly. And I always find that a pair of nice ass shoes will always turn a simple outfit fab.

My three most important travel items I'll need in my bag are:
1. A portable charger!
2. Sunglasses
3. Travel size perfume

Those are the three most reached for things while I've been traveling. Other than my phone and headphones. Oh. Headphones. I might have to rethink my travel essentials!!!

DANICA 

1 comment :

  1. Love the denim on denim look! Think my travel essentials would be; sunglasses, headphones, and...lipstick! Definitely.

    ReplyDelete