Pages

Grandma Sweaters & Grandpa Loafers

Sweater | Forever 21 / Jeans | Forever 21 / Loafers | H&M

I'm back and here I am, rocking the total grandpa look, but I managed to make it work. This entire look is completely inexpensive, but the quality is all there. I''ll be honest, I don't remember how much any of these items costed, but I'm almost positive that this entire look was $100 or less. I'll be brutally honest. Forever 21 and H&M are the stores that I need to spend extra time in because a lot of the time, I find that quality isn't there. But there are a few great quality pieces for a very inexpensive price if you look hard enough! And I've managed to find a great knit sweater, perfect boyfriend jeans, and genuine leather loafers. 

There's something about turtle necks that make me look like a grandma. To lessen my grandma features a little bit, I tend to tuck my hair into my collar to try and look a little more high fashion. A high fashion grandma, if you will. Now loafers! Total grandpa loafers, I know. But that pointed-toe takes me from grandpa to- (kind of) dapper and chic? At least that's what I would say. 

I still do want to remember my actual age is 21 years old, so I realized if I wore plain black jeans, I might just look depressed. So to edge it out a little bit, some destroyed boyfriend jeans did the trick. Nothing says edgy like rips everywhere! 

And together, I present to you, my grandma look. 

DANICA
Photography by Freddy Octaviano (@freddy.csun)

No comments :

Post a Comment