Pages

Ohh Yeah

What I'm Wearing: Top | Forever 21 // Jeans | Zara // Boots | Zara 

I've been channeling my inner Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad. When I saw these jeans in the store, I instantly thought of Chiara mixed with a little bit of Moschino. I'm not one to wear a lot of sparkles, but that doesn't mean I don't love them. Chiara is known for the dazzling sparkles in her collection, mostly seen in her (to die for) shoes and her phone cases. The sparkling emoji patches on the jeans reminded me of something Chiara would put on one of her bags or shoes, or maybe even wear herself. And if I wasn't attracted to these jeans already because of their classic mom fit, the sparkling patches are emojis of burgers, ice cream, and a shake. Honestly me. 

I wasn't so sure about the huge 'Ohh Yeah' screaming on my leg, but I've learned the love the loudness since it really matched the whole look of the jeans anyway. If you take a closer look at my pockets, they're embroidered with 'I AM OK' which pretty much sums up my every day response when someone asks, "How are you today?" 

My favorite part of these jeans would have to be right at the very cuff. The block lettered 'WORK.' I'll tell you a secret though. It actually says "WORK IT," but since I'm so short, I have to roll up my jeans and cover the 'IT' in 'WORK IT.' But to be quite honest, I prefer just 'WORK' anyway. I'm sure Rihanna would agree. On a casual day, I'd probably just style these jeans with a pair of plain white sneakers, but since I was feeling quite diva-ish, I decided to throw on my shiny ombre heel boots, of course inspired by Dior. Ya girl is trying to finish college so I won't be able to afford Dior boots any time soon, so these will do. 

There's still hope for my future though. ;-) 
See you in my next one! 
XO,
Dan

No comments :

Post a Comment