Pages

The Gold Boots


What I'm Wearing: // Top | Brandy Melville // Jeans | American Apparel // Boots | Zara // Bag | Zara 

You can blame Harry Styles for this style transformation I'm going through. If you know anything about me, you know about my unhealthy obsession with One Direction and my undying love for Harry Styles. You know that my life long dream is to style for these guys. Through these years of being such a fangirl, I've followed these boys' style transformation closely. Harry's in particular has grown on me the most. The outrageous printed button-downs. The crazy boots. I love it all. And I'm being 100% honest. I'm not trying to claim this style as MINE. Because 90% of the time, I'm trying to look like Harry Styles. So of course, the gold boots are a necessity. Lucky enough for me, Zara has dupes of the signature Saint Laurent boots (also the sparkly boots!). So, instead of paying $1k, I can drop about $100 and still somewhat pull it off. I've grown a real love for these statement boots. They're the easiest way to bring an outfit to life, ie. my black jeans and black t-shirt. These boots really attract the eyes and they add so much personality to any outfit you decide to pair with these boots. These boots are honestly a treasure. I imagine sparkles flying from them every time I take a step. 

No comments :

Post a Comment