Pages

London Girl


What I'm Wearing: // Hat | Zara // Coat | Zara // Top | Brandy Melville // Trousers | Brandy Melville // Shoes | Zara

I'm always on the lookout for a matching set. I originally purchase this coat from Zara, not even thinking about finding matching trousers to pair with it. I found these trousers from Brandy Melville and instantly remembered I had a similar coat. I was so excited to go home and try these two together and LUCKY ME, they matched perfectly. It's exceptionally challenging to try and find two pieces that match perfectly with each other (if they don't already come in a set). Trust me, I've been trying to find sets for what feels like years now, and I haven't successfully purchased a matching set until this little suit ensemble. I'm in love. It's classy and posh and so London. I have a feeling I'll be spending the rest of 2015 trying to purchase more matching patterned suits. 

No comments :

Post a Comment