Pages

Go-To School Outfit


What I'm Wearing: // Leather Jacket | Zara // Top | Forever 21 // Boyfriend Jeans | Brandy Melville // Adidas | UO

Yes, I am quite aware of the fact that all these photos look exactly the same, but in my defense, I was too lazy to just choose one photo. The point is, we all have that one go-to outfit that is perfect for certain occasions. Let's talk school. I'm in college, and I walk around a lot. The weather is always changing because on certain days, I spend 13 hours on campus. So, it's freezing cold in the morning, then blazing hot in the afternoon, and chilly inside the classrooms. I'm done making dumb wardrobe mistakes and ending up uncomfortable for the whole day at school. So, this is my go-to perfect outfit for a day at college. Sneakers are my savior. God forbid I try walking from one end of the campus to the next in my clunky chunky heeled boots. I'll never wear pajama bottoms to school, so baggy jeans are the next best thing. They are so comfortable, and I don't have to worry about underwear lines and wedgies! A light tank top is perfect for the sunny days to come in Los Angeles (will fall ever actually come?), and a small leather jacket is perfect for the chilly mornings and AC blasting classrooms. WALA! Throw on my backpack and I'm off. 

No comments :

Post a Comment