Pages

Windy Day

 


What I'm Wearing: // Leather Jacket | Zara // Top | Brandy Melville // Shorts | Vintage // Belt | Vintage // Boots | H&M

The days are getting cooler, but it's still not quite as cold. My thigh high boots are my favorite for this fall season. They keep my legs warm when the wind starts blowing the cooler air. This leather jacket is my favorite in my collection so far. The length of sleeves are perfect for my short arms and I love the little belt is the perfect touch, giving me the opportunity to buckle it closed to create a thick, leather shirt which I think would be so unique for the winter days. Thanks to my buddy, Freddy for being able to capture decent photos of me even though the wind was blowing me over this day. 

Photography by Freddy Octaviano (@freddy.csun )

No comments :

Post a Comment