Pages

Different Outfits That Are The Same

Series 1: Big Sweater, No Pants
Blankets
What I'm Wearing: // Poncho | Forever 21 // Scarf | Forever 21 // Thigh High Boots | H&M //

Welcome to my first post of my "Different Outfits That Are The Same" series. This series is basically me putting together variations of the same outfit. These outfits can be worn in many different ways, so there will be a different outfit for every day of the week. The first outfit is the Big Sweater, No Pants look. *Disclaimer: I'm wearing shorts.This outfit is centered around my thigh high boots, which I have been completely obsessed with for days. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I've basically been wearing these in all my posts every day. And now I'm going to be wearing them for another week straight. No regrets. This outfit made me feel like one giant blanket. From the giant poncho to the oversized scarf, it didn't matter that I had no pants on in this (lucky) 60 degree weather today. The long poncho and giant scarf kept me so warm. It was literally like wearing a blanket! The thigh high boots really are perfect for fall weather. They look perfect with short dresses and shorts but are able to keep my legs warm through the day. 

No comments :

Post a Comment