Pages

Noir

What I'm Wearing: Leather Jacket | Zara // T-Shirt | H&M // Jeans | Top Shop // Shoes | Zara

I can honestly say the colors black and white make me feel so happy. It's normal to think that bright colors are what will make a photo pop, but for me, the colors black and white catch my eye. That's not to say that I don't enjoy a little color every now and then. But when I see black/white clothes, accessories, bags, backgrounds, books, coffee cups, etc. I just want to scream, "YAS." I suppose that's how you know what our aesthetic is, am I right? When I see black and white, I see CLASSY. I see CLEAN. I see SOPHISTICATED. I see SIMPLE. And I am most comfortable when I am in black and white. This is my favorite outfit because it's so comfortable, easy, and literally looks good on everyone. This outfit is my comfort blanket. My confidence booster.
What colors are your confidence booster?

XO,
Danica

Photographer: Freddy Octaviano (Instagram: @freddy.csun)

No comments :

Post a Comment