Pages

Summer Strolls




Blouse | Charlotte Russe     Shorts | American Apparel     Sandals | Steve Madden     Sunglasses | Forever 21


Here's a quick outfit of the day on a day out today. I went out to lunch with my friend, Vanessa (nessyfawn) and my sister in Downtown Los Angeles and had a quiet, chill day. The Arts District is lovely and filled with beautiful cafes and lounges to relax in after walking in the sun. Take a look at what I like to do on a chill day off in my newest VLOG on YouTube! 

2 comments :

  1. Awww I love this outfit! Very cute! I like it too cause since the shorts are black, they way they are cut I thought it was a mini skirt at first. And the shoes are killer. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I see why you would think it's a mini skirt! Aw man! Now I wish I had one! That'll be next on my shopping list then! Thanks for the inspo! :D

      Delete