Pages

Update

Dan, where have you been?
Hey guys! So I thought I'd do a quick little update since I feel so bad for not posting recently. Basically, I just got swamped with school work. This semester has been my hardest one yet and I'm really trying to be a better student. I've made plans to post a lot more but I haven't gotten around to posting yet because everything has been rushed, and I'd rather take more time into posting quality photos than rush a post that I'm not happy with. I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I really haven't been one hundred percent proud of what I've been posting. I want to put more effort into posting better quality photos and videos for you guys and for myself. I want to be proud of myself too. So I have one more week left in this semester and I'm really going to focus on my classes for that week. Then as summer comes, I'll be focusing my time on blogging and youtube again. I'm really excited for it, because I've missed this! Wish me luck on exams, and good luck to you guys who are in the same boat! Kick ass in school, ya'll! See you soon. xx

-Dan

No comments :

Post a Comment